Job Posting OPEN
Kitchen Staff - Dragon Tavern
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
provide assistance with the preparation of food and are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of dishes, work stations, and food storage facilities.
• Customer Service
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, as required.
- Assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the kitchen manager.
- Packaging customers' leftover food upon request.
- Cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
• Frequently required to bend,
stoop, crouch, and reach.
requires the ability to lift up to 20 or more pounds of material.
requires the ability to lift up to a 50 pound of material.
requires the ability to stand and walk throughout work shift.
requires the ability to move about the establishment.
• Majority of work is conducted
in a climate controlled indoor environment.
work is conducted at outdoor booth sales during special events.
• The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate.
works near moving vehicles.
exposed to exhaust fumes.