Job Posting OPEN
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
Working under the direction of the Events Manager, the individual will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in a safe, clean ice skating and turf field environment, supervising staff. Nights and Weekend availability.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervise staff to perform the necessary operations to give excellent service and maintain a clean facility.
2. Monitor the facility for unsafe conditions, and report such conditions to the manager.
3. Be familiar with and ensure that Cool Sports rules and emergency/safety procedures are followed.
4. Open, close, and secure facility.
5. Collect user fees for admission to Cool Sports.
6. Must be able to maintain cash control of the safe and front desk drawer, as well as perform necessary financial reports.
7. Perform all procedures for Front Desk Operation.
8. Be familiar with job duties for all part time staff positions (Front Desk, Concessions, Party Host/Hostess, Skate Guard, etc.) and be able to fill in for them when needed.
9. Attend required staff meetings, training, and seminars; maintain required certifications
10. Appropriately welcome and respond to calls, questions, concerns, and feedback from customers regarding the performance of peers or other Cool Sports staff. Direct calls to appropriate personnel as needed.
11. Assist public and customers as necessary.
12. Assist with the various programs and skate sessions as needed.
13. Be knowledgeable about Cool Sports activities and programs.
14. Supervise use of building and groups when needed.
15. Distribute general information and forms.
16. Clean lobby, rest rooms, snack bar, and other areas as needed.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma with the ability to read, write, and do simple mathematics.
2. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
3. Ability to apply routine practices, rules/regulations, procedures, or techniques that are relevant to assigned tasks.
4. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form with customers, supervisors, and the general public.
5. Have or be able to obtain CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
6. Ability to present a neat, clean appearance and good hygiene
7. Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekday mornings, nights and weekends.