Job Posting OPEN
Customer Care Specialist (Front Desk and Concessions)
Customer Care Specialist
(Front Desk and Concession Stand)
The primary responsibility of this position is to operate the service counters in a professional manner Cool Sports. Personnel will be trained in both areas of Front Desk and Concession Stand. Personnel in this classification are expected to create a very positive first and last impression for guests of Cool Sports. Reports directly to the Events Manager.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (Front Desk)
1. Monitor the facility for unsafe conditions, and report such conditions to the manager.
2. Be familiar with and ensure that facility rules and emergency/safety procedures are followed.
3. Collect user fees for all admissions to the facility.
4. Check rental skates out and back in at the end of sessions.
5. Examine skates for proper and safe condition; maintain rental skates as needed (changing laces and cleaning)
6. Perform all procedures for Front Desk and Concession Stand.
7. Appropriately welcome and respond to calls, questions, concerns, and feedback from customers regarding the performance of peers or other Cool Sports staff. Direct calls to appropriate personnel as needed.
8. Assist public and customers as necessary.
9. Be knowledgeable about Cool Sports activities and programs.
10. Distribute general information and forms.
11. Clean lobby, rest rooms, concession stand, locker rooms and other areas as needed.
12. Maintain cash control of the safe and front desk drawer, as well as perform necessary financial reports.
13. Attend required staff meetings, training, and seminars; maintain required certifications.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (Concession Stand)
1. Accurately take and prepare customer orders, prepare food orders as required.
2. Maintain and keep a clean work area.
3. Maintain inventory and stock items as necessary.
4. Properly clean equipment, floors, counters, etc. and store supplies and unused food products in the snack bar at the end of each working day.
5. Comply with health laws.
6. Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
7. Participate in any in-service training.
8. Present a neat, clean appearance, and have good hygiene
9. Perform other duties as requested.
1. Ability to apply routine practices, rules/regulations, procedures, or techniques that are relevant to assigned tasks.
2. Previous Customer Service and/or Food Service experience preferred.
3. Must be able to read, write, and do simple mathematics.
4. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form with customers, supervisors, and the general public.
5. Have or be able to obtain CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
6. Ability to present a neat, clean appearance and good hygiene
7. Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekday mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.