Job Posting OPEN
Customer Care Team Member
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
Restaurant Supply, Inc. is one the nation’s leading restaurant supply
retailers. We are recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the
top 10 restaurant equipment dealers and for 12 consecutive
years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America on
the Inc. 500|5000 list as well as the Women’s Business
Enterprise National Council. KaTom is proud of these accomplishments and know
they would not be possible without our dedicated, hardworking team. Join that
team today and see the difference we can make together by creating ‘Legendary
Description Summary: We are looking for a
friendly and hard-working customer service associate to join our growing
team. The individual in this role will
be responsible for answering all incoming calls and emails, fielding customer
questions and complaints and ensuring they are delivering world-class customer
service. Candidates should have an
outgoing and positive demeanor, a motivated, energetic work ethic, and have a
track record of working well with others in a team environment. This position requires exceptional computer
skills, the ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment, as well
as being able to adapt quickly to change.
The ideal candidate will have open availability between 8:00 AM – 8:00
PM Monday – Friday, as well as availability from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM on Saturdays
(every 3-4 weeks).
- Answer incoming calls and emails
effectively and efficiently.
- Identify customer questions,
concerns, and overall needs.
- Provide accurate answers and
solutions to customer inquiries.
- Develop professional relationships
with ongoing customers and vendors through excellent customer service.
- Collaborate with immediate team,
other customer service teams, and other company departments to ensure overall
customer satisfaction and timely resolutions delivered.
- Follow company communication
procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Perform each duty above with our
customers’ satisfaction as your number one priority.
ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
with all company policies and procedures.
regular, predictable and punctual attendance.
other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills & abilities): To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience: Secondary Degree or College Level Courses with 1-2 years of experience in customer service (preferably in a call-center environment) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as information regarding bid specifications, product information, etc. Proficiency in English language is required to effectively communicate with people at all levels; Spanish speaking, preferred.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Other Qualifications: Willingness to perform any required task within the employee’s capabilities in order to effectively meet the needs of the company. Ability to get along well with others.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this occupation.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
KaTom is a drug free workplace. Please click here to view the information
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.
Link to Application